Scheduling for flow instrumentation (either sorter or a bench top analyzer) is on a first come, first serve basis. It is essential to allow the Core lab as much advance notice as possible of the needed appointment time. Notification of cancellations is also greatly appreciated.
- If you are a first time user requesting training or are reserving time on the FACS Aria or Fortessa/Symphony (for sorting or multi-color analysis), please email the flow core staff or call the lab (312-908-1294) with the appointment request.
- For all approved users who have undergone training with the flow core staff, please use the NuCore online scheduler to make appointments.
- Requests for data analysis / graphics production will be handled with a one week turnaround.
The current fee schedule for use of the Flow Cytometry Core Facility instrumentation, training and data analysis is shown in the Fees Table below.
- Minimum scheduling time is 30 minutes.
- All Users will be billed for the Reserved Time via current Chart-String provided to the facility.
- No cancellation fee is applied when a reservation is cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled time.
- A cancellation fee will be applied if a reservation is cancelled 0-24hrs before the scheduled time.
- No shows will be charged for the entire scheduled time.
- For all users requiring staff assistance, a staff assist service charge will be added on to the instrument cost.
- Please contact the flow core staff for pricing on any Clinical Trials.